WHAT SERVICES DO WE DELIVER?
If you’re a Developer, Builder, Tradesperson or Consultant to the construction industry, we have answers for your issues.
We restructure, implement and manage your:
Self-Managed Super Funds
Every business has drivers that impact its cash flow. We help you measure these key drivers, so you make smarter business decisions and accelerate your cash flow. The result is a successful, cashed-up business, and most importantly… time to change your life.
WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS?
- To accelerate your cash flow, we answer questions like:
- How will your profits change if construction takes longer?
- How can you best keep on top of your cashflow so that construction runs smoothly?
- How will an interest rate rise effect your holding costs?
- Should you sell or hold your completed development site or both?
- How does GST impact your property purchase?
- Do you proportion GST on construction costs?
- Is there any GST relief for property sales, i.e. margin scheme?
- Are your accounts compliant with Home Warranty Insurance requirements?
- What types of jobs are the most profitable to your business?
- How can you reduce call-back and defect rates?
- How can you collect payments quicker?
How We Rebuild Construction Businesses
STRATEGY + ACCOUNTABILITY
Most businesses fail due to lack of planning, accountability and implementation. We work with you to plan for and accommodate growth by:
- Preparing a strategy to meet your vision
- Create and implement lines of accountability (who does what and when)
- Setting periodic goals and tasks, and monitor action plans
- Establish a value-based ‘unfair advantage’ (why and how your business is better than your competitors) and help you effectively communicate that value
- Make changes where necessary to overcome challenges and enhance efficiency
REAL TIME NUMBERS + KPI'S
A strategy is a starting point, but you must measure things… to improve. We keep your numbers up to date, accurate and in real-time so any decisions you make are informed ones, by:
- Keeping your numbers up-to-date, accurate and in real-time
- Regularly measuring, interpreting and tracking the key drivers that impact your cashflow
- Reviewing and improving pricing strategies, to increase revenue streams
SYSTEMS + PROCESSES
Bottlenecks and poor workflows have an adverse effect on your growth, profitability and efficiency. Our automations help you transition from one growth spurt to another and achieve more in less time by:
- Mapping out current business processes and identifying gaps
- Implementing systems and processes to improve efficiency
- Automating business functions.
- Introducing dashboards to track performance
- Allowing the business to run with less dependence on you
you’re in good company
Recommended Accountants by the Civil Contractors Federation